Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday

29 years

My “Jamony” turned 29 yesterday (I remember those days)

We celebrated by having a few friends over for Calzone’s.  We all had a good time sitting outside on our patio enjoying the warmth of the day.

DSC_0294

Make a Wish!

Doesn’t he look good in this picture?  I think So!

DSC_0296

(Don’t mind my belly with flour all over it)

 DSC_0300 DSC_0304

Present time:  Jamon got Avitar that he was supposed to open over Memorial Day weekend so we could watch it at his parents house on the big screen.  With my memory these days that didn’t happen.  He’ll now have to watch it on our little 42” screen, bummer. 

He also got some fun magnet toys that he couldn’t get enough of at my niece Addison’s Birthday party.  Come over and let him show you how cool they are.

He also got a point and shoot camera.  He needs it for his upcoming adventures.  Look for future posts about these adventures.

Jamon is so great.  He did so much to help me get ready for his own party.  Next year I promise I will do it all!

Love you so much Jamon.  Thanks for stepping up everyday to make my day a little better!  I just think you are the BEST!!

5 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Happy Birthday! We'll see you this weekend.

Weston

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Jamon! That first picture of Jamon reminds me of the face he kept making when you guys were trying to take your engagement pictures. Good times. You look so cute pregnant. I'll be there the last week of June, so you'd better have your baby before I leave on July 3 or I'll hold a grudge against the little guy before he's even born.

Natalie in Sparks said...

Jamon, you do look cute in that first picture! ;)

Hey, Kaleb will be jealous that you got that magnet toy building set! He played at a friend's house today and when I picked him up that's what he was playing with. I literally had to rip him away from them because he was loving them so much! So I just may have to find out where you got those Staci, for a future gift idea.
Well, happy birthday Jamon, I am glad you had a fun day! Enjoy this last year before you're 30!

Tyson Andelin said...

Happy bday Jamony! ha ha.

I love kid toys and games

Tia said...

Happy Birthday - have fun in Australia. Was that a german chocolate cake!