Friday, February 4, 2022

Not much going on today

Today is February 4, my 13th wedding anniversary is coming up.  I'm not sure what we will do yet.  Maybe go bowling.

I had a very successful open enrollment this past year.  I was able to add about 60 new clients and I hit 100,000 AV.  One challenge I have every year is to stay active and continue growing my business in January and February, after working so many long hours from October through December I am a bit mentally drained and I have a hard time getting back to growing my business.

We recently went to St George for a couples retreat with my brothers, spouses, and parents.  It was very enjoyable. We went to Zion National Park for a day, cooked pizza, played pickleball, and other games at the house we were staying at.   Zion was way colder than we expected, fortunately everyone brought plenty of clothes so we could layer.

Our family is getting very excited for an upcoming trip.  Over a year ago I started reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone to my boys, once we finished that book we watched the first movie, then we read the second book, then third and on until we read all 7 books and watched all 8 movies.  We watched the 8th movie in December.  The trip we are planning is to go to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios Orlando.  We will be going at the end of this month and will be there for 5 days.  I wanted to make this trip very memorable so we are going all out on the trip, we will be staying in one of the premiere resorts and along with that comes the ability to get to the front of the line for most rides in the park.  We will also be getting breakfast at the 3 Brooksticks and also at the HogsHead, and we will be going to a photoshoot, I assume they will have wizard clothes to dress up in.  As the trip gets closer I am getting more excited.










No comments: