Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Andelin

In the year of our Lord two thousand and ten, on the sixth day of July at 6:45 pm, Staci brought into this world our son via C-section. He was 7 lbs 2 ounces and 20 1/2" long. He is super cute, see for yourself.



Here is Staci meeting her son for the first time.
Mother and Baby are both doing great, Staci is super, super tired. Unfortunately she wasn't able to get any sleep last night because of different monitors beeping all night, she is sleeping now and hopefully will continue to do so throughout most of the day. We haven't decided on a name yet but I think we're getting closer.

Staci started having contractions at 11pm on Monday night, we went into the hospital at 4am, and they decided around 8:30 to go for delivery and around 9 she got the epidural. She then had around 9 more hours of intensive labor before the doctor decided it would be best to opt for a C-section, for reasons I won't go into now I am confident that was the right choice.

I love my wife so much, what she went through to bring our son into the world is amazing. And I love my son so much, I don't want anything bad to ever happen to him. I am excited for this fatherhood business.

15 comments:

beckie said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went well. Get some sleep now while you have nurses to take care of him.

Chris & Erin said...

Congrats Jamon and Staci!! Your little boy is handsome! Nice work :) Hope the recovery goes well and welcome to parenthood!

Manda said...

Congrats Staci and Jamon!! He is so cute. I love the picture of Staci. Such a great moment. Love ya.

The Mrs. said...

Oh how sweet. He is adorable and we are excited to meet him!

Jamee
xoxo

Tia said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited to meet him.
He is so precious!!!!!

Elise said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope the recovery goes well. Bummer about the C-section though!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

I am both giddy and teary looking at these pictures. YOU'RE PARENTS!!!! He is beautiful. Staci, way to go on the long labor and C-section. Congratulations to all 3 of you! I can't wait to see him in person and to hold him!

Stephanie said...

Hooray!! I agree with Amanda, I LOVE the picture of Staci and your cute baby boy. It's a perfect picture. He's a beautiful baby. Congrats!

Bethany said...

Congratulations!! He is one handsome little champ! And he totally looks like you, Jamon. We are glad he is here safe and sound. Rest up and good luck with the weeks to come. Enjoy him!

Nicole said...

Congrats! I'm so thrilled for you guys. He is absolutely adorable and perfect. Way to go Staci on all that hard work!!! Good luck with everything, can't wait to find out his name. :)

Carrie Richins said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He looks absolutely perfect! I was really hoping to have him as a birthday present, but the most important thing is that all three of you are healthy and happy, and I'm so glad to hear that you are.

Congratulations again, kiss him lots--they grow up way too fast!

Bekah said...

Congratulations! That is so so exciting! How lucky I am that he was born on my very own birthday! July 6th is definitely the best day ever:)

Tyson Andelin said...

That is thorough grin of happiness there, Jamon.

Good job you two. Good luck on the recovery Staci

Cameron said...

Good job! Amazing! And congratulations!

Ashley/ Steve said...

Congrats! He is so cute!